Tuesday, August 12, 2008

My Favorite Movie Poster This Summer


I know zippo about this movie. The tag line suggests it's pretty formulaic (though Anna Faris is pitch-perfect in the trailer so maybe someday it'll make my Netflix queue) but yet this is my favorite movie poster of the summer. It's my number 1 cause of that line that appears just below the movie title. Click the poster to see what I mean. That's right. They're using writers to market the movie. Wait...It's as though the architect of the story, the reason for hundreds of people turning up on the set each day, is important. Wow! Who knew?!!

P.S. An alternate poster announces the movie's from the Production Company, Happy Madison, that brought you 50 First Dates... Which begs the question, how anonymous is the director on this thing? An IMDB check reveals the movie's from The Director Who Brought You "Strange Wilderness"... which is currently hitting 0% on the aggregate movie review site, Rotten Tomatoes.

No comments: