Tuesday, September 2, 2008

And I Thought Submitting a Script to a Screenwriting Contest Was Bad...

Man, I will never again complain about the day spent three-hole-punching my 110 pages of genius with a crappy hole punch when I submit last minute to contests. Applying for this EU grant is the absolute worst. I'm on page 27 of the application. I have to read every question four times and then translate it from English into English.

Will they give me money? Hell if I know, but right now sending this application out is a point of honor. It's something I have to do for me, regardless of what the guys in Belgium think when they get it. Cause if I can't get this done, I'm weak. A quitter. Down at the first hurdle. Must submit!!! Will not give in to despair.

Just for good measure, of course, everything's against me. My MS Word keeps quitting every five minutes, I don't know what a "Logical Framework" is, (I need to submit this quaint item as Annex C along with the application) and my eyes are blurring over as I keep typing one letter after another.

Sheer.
Brutal.
Agony.

No comments: