Monday, September 8, 2008

Netflix's Most Unwatched of All Time


Guess what's the most rented, most returned unwatched Netflix movie of all time, judging from a reader survey over at Slate.com?

The dubious honor goes to "Hotel Rwanda" with "Schindler's List" in the runner-up position. (Slate takes this as proof that we don't care about Africa, and I guess by extension the Holocaust, as much as we like to pretend.)

In our house the record goes to "George Washington", David Gordon Greene's debut movie. I still have no idea what it's about. We had it for five months before giving up and sending it back.

What's your "want to watch it...can't bring myself to watch it" movie?

1 comment:

Pretty*Practical said...

Mine would have to "Broke Back Mountain'. Despite all the acclaim, I never see to find the time nor the inclination to watch it. Perhaps I need to schedule a 'blog-free' night and make it required viewing.